Pineapple Chicken. An easy weeknight dinner, this quick chicken stir-fry with pineapple is as delicious as it is colorful! Serve with rice for a complete meal, or fried rice for a treat. Add red chile flakes to the mix if you want something sweet and spicy!
Brown chicken breasts in pan, meat side down. Top with sauce; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Chunks of sweet pineapple, tender chicken and crunchy water chestnuts are coated in a tasty glaze.—Marian Platt, Sequim, Washington Pineapple Chicken Recipe photo by Taste of Home In a small saucepan, combine the pineapple juice, soy sauce, chicken broth, brown sugar, hoisin sauce, garlic and jalapeno. You can cook Pineapple Chicken using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Chicken
- You need Half of fresh chicken chopped.
- Prepare Half of red bell pepper.
- You need slices of Garlic.onion ginger.
- It's 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 of can.pineapple.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce.
Stir to combine and bring to a simmer over medium high heat. When the chicken has cooked through, add the drained pineapple and stir to combine. Give the sauce a final shake and add it to the skillet. Arrange the pineapple pieces or slices on top of the chicken.
Pineapple Chicken step by step
- Heat wok and.fry chicken dont add oil the skin of the chicken will produce oil.Fry it until golden brown.Then move over the side of the wok.Stir fry ginger then.onion and garlic then.mix all.Stir fry then.pour the pineapple juice and otster sauce and tomato sauce mix well.then cover and simmer..
- When.the chicken.are almost cook drop the pineapple and bell pepper.Cook.it until the chicken are cook and the sauce reduces..
In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and soy sauce to make a paste. Spoon the mixture evenly over the pineapple. In a medium saucepan, whisk together the pineapple juice, soy sauce, chicken stock, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, garlic and cornstarch. Add the olive oil to a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Whisk pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, and garlic together in a small bowl; pour over the chicken and pineapple in the slow cooker.